Camar has a position available assisting our Project Engineering and Process Automation teams. Duties of the Mechanical Designer include:
• Keen attention to detail
• Diligent communications and collaboration with other team members
• Professional communication with suppliers, contractors and clients
• Gather on-site project data as required including plant and equipment measurements, specifications, speeds, capacities, layout, space etc.
• Concept as well as detailed CAD design using AutoCAD 2019
• Plant design
• Plant layout
• Site layout
• Equipment selection
• Equipment design
• Electrical schematics
• Disciplines covered will include mechanical, structural, electrical and automation.
Applicants must have one of the following:
• Engineering Technician diploma
• Engineering Technologist diploma
• Millwright design experience
• or equivalent experience
There are many opportunities at Camar for you to gain exposure and to apply your skills to a wide variety of projects, types of work and disciplines ranging from mechanical, electrical, automation and process.
Depending on the your ambitions, skills, and qualifications there are opportunities to grow into a Project Engineer position over time. This position includes managing complete projects.
Preference may be given to applicants with farm and/or feed mill experience.
Employer: Camar Mill Systems Limited
Address: 1600 King St. N, St. Jacobs, ON, N0B 2N0
Work Location: St. Jacobs, Ontario
Job Length: Permanent Full Time
Start Date: May 2019 (negotiable)
To apply, applicants must submit a resume, cover letter, and copy of transcripts by April 29, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org